24 Hour Emergency Number 0330 1000 347 (local rate)

Personal Licenses

A Personal Licence allows a person aged 18 years or over to sell, or authorise, the sale of alcohol. The application is made to the Local Authority in which the applicant lives and must be accompanied by a Criminal Record Bureau check, two passport photographs, one certified, and a copy of your licensing qualification certificate.

The Designated Premises Supervisor must hold a Personal Licence.

We will assist you in each step of your application which we will submit on your behalf to the Local Authority.