One of the most regularly committed offences but also one of the most technical areas of law.
If you have received a Notice of Intended Prosecution (NIP) there are rules governing your response. Failure to comply with these rules can leave you liable to a more severe penalty than the original offence.
Old Bailey Solicitors’s specialist defence team has experience of dealing with a wide range of technical and factual disputes, such as:
• It wasn’t me driving at the time
• I don’t know who was driving at the time
• I was driving but I wasn’t on that road
• I was driving but not at that speed
• There were no signs informing me of the speed limit
• I didn’t know that road had a 30mph limit
• I didn’t receive the NIP within 14 days
• I was driving in an emergency
… and many others.
If you have received a NIP or a summons and want to know where you stand, email us at email@example.com